Old 15-11-2006, 12:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default Kurume cascade X2

It sure lookss like you suceeded. It is just beautiful.

--

BetsyB

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
This is my first attempt at a cascade. It's a snowshoe-shaped aluminum
wire frame covered with 1/2" hardware cloth. It was were time consuming to
tie all the growths to the frame as they grew upward. This is 1 plant.
Then the frame was gradually lowered until it was almost vertically
downward. I didn't trim the growths enought times to make it full enough,
so I'll know better next year. This variety is a 1 1/2" anemone type named
'Karume'.
Gary