Old 25-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] My new tree

Dear all,

the most wonderful thing happened this morning - a bonsai was
carried past my kitchen window and placed in my garden. My
parents have given me an absolutely stunning Sageretia, 80 to 100
years old, once from Shanghai Bonsai Garden, for the birth of our
son. I'm absolutely taken away with its breathtaking beauty. And
I don't want to screw it up!!!

As soon as I get our digital camera back I'll post some pictures!

Super! Lots of info in the books and on the web on care of this
species. You should be fine with it.

Enjoy.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: