Old 25-03-2003, 11:32 AM
Ulrike Bauer

Default [IBC] My new tree

Dear all,

the most wonderful thing happened this morning - a bonsai was carried past my kitchen window and placed in my garden. My parents have given me an absolutely stunning Sageretia, 80 to 100 years old, once from Shanghai Bonsai Garden, for the birth of our son
. I'm absolutely taken away with its breathtaking beauty. And I don't want to screw it up!!!

As soon as I get our digital camera back I'll post some pictures!

Just wanted to share
Ulrike Bauer
South Germany, zone 7b

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 25-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Dear all,

the most wonderful thing happened this morning - a bonsai was
carried past my kitchen window and placed in my garden. My
parents have given me an absolutely stunning Sageretia, 80 to 100
years old, once from Shanghai Bonsai Garden, for the birth of our
son. I'm absolutely taken away with its breathtaking beauty. And
I don't want to screw it up!!!

As soon as I get our digital camera back I'll post some pictures!

===========

Super! Lots of info in the books and on the web on care of this
species. You should be fine with it.

Enjoy.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 25-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Chris McMillan

In message 000801c2f2b7$f63b17c0$700e07d5@l7h8g1, Ulrike Bauer
writes
Dear all,

the most wonderful thing happened this morning

Congratulations on the birth of your baby son - AND arrival of the tree.

Sincerely, Chris

--
Chris McMillan
reply to:
Old 04-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Reiner Goebel

Ulrike Bauer wrote:

Dear all,

the most wonderful thing happened this morning - a bonsai was carried past my kitchen window and placed in my garden. My parents have given me an absolutely stunning Sageretia, 80 to 100 years old, once from Shanghai Bonsai Garden, for the birth of our s

on. I'm absolutely taken away with its breathtaking beauty. And I don't want to screw it up!!!

As soon as I get our digital camera back I'll post some pictures!

I hope not just of the tree. ;-)

Reiner Goebel
Toronto, Canada
http://www.rgbonsai.com