Old 27-11-2006, 12:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
McG. McG. is offline

Default November 26 - Orange Wire_4519.jpg

John - Pa. wrote in message
I use electric outdoor power tools, but with over 3-acres of property,
I need a lot of extension cord to reach the far corners. What I ended
up doing was getting a rolling reel intended for water hoses, but it
works great with electric cord too. I think I have 400 feet on there,
plus another 100 that I attach between the tool and the reel.

Here is my attempt to be artsy about it.

JD

Gee, the cord is still clean! Nice clear shot. But you did better
and cheaper by using a hose reel rather than the more expensive electric
wire reels with rotating contacts. It's sure a lot easier and neater
than coiling the cable down by hand
McG.