Old 09-12-2006, 03:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.birds,alt.binaries.backyard.critters,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Sean[_2_] Sean[_2_] is offline

Default Male hummingbird on perch

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:00:00 -0800, "Padraig"
reverently intoned upon the aether:

One of his favorite spots. He'll sit there waiting for another male to come
in to the yard and challenge him - then he'll chase the new guy away. If
it's a female he'll chase her for another reason.

Anna's hummingbird males have nothing to do with raising the family. The
female is on her own.

Looks good. The background works well.

enjoy,

Sean

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."

- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

http://www.envisagement.com/