Old 09-12-2006, 11:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Male hummingbird on perch

"Sean" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:00:00 -0800, "Padraig"
reverently intoned upon the aether:

One of his favorite spots. He'll sit there waiting for another male to
come
in to the yard and challenge him - then he'll chase the new guy away. If
it's a female he'll chase her for another reason.

Anna's hummingbird males have nothing to do with raising the family. The
female is on her own.

One of my isp's servers has been down and I've had no posts for two days.
I'm upset that I missed one of Padraig's hummers, would it be possible for
you to mail it to me, please?

Mary