Old 10-12-2006, 06:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.backyard.critters,alt.binaries.birds,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default My first crow portrait

"Padraig" wrote in message
The illusive crow. Always wary. Never lets me get close enough to do a
picture. This time I spotted one on the back fence rail while I was
inside the house and shot him through a rain-spotted window.

--
Paddy's pig

To reply it's bell not bull

You could take a photo of a rusty wrought iron fence and it would come out
good. Wait, you did! The bird looks cool, too. And I think it looks
better than if it were perched on a lovely branch. Kinds of looks like half
of Hekyll and Jekyll.

Steve