Old 23-12-2006, 07:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default ornamental corn plant ? - 1 attachment

In article ,
joevan wrote:

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:48:48 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:12:56 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

In article NNYih.43$6_.22@trnddc07, "hawk"
wrote:

bloomed after dark. very fragrant

begin 666 nightbloom.jpg
[Image]

end

begin 666 nightbloom1.jpg
[Image]

end

I know what you mean about the fragrance. :-)
I recognize the plant and bloom. They have one in the hospital dining
room where I work and it bloomed about 3 years ago.

The smell is divine and it scented the entire room!

Once many moons ago one bloomed in the room just outside our bedroom.
I had to remove it to a far distant place so that we could sleep.
After too much of that smell it becomes sick sweet smelling. Too much
sweet is not good sometimes.

Changed remome to remove.

We knew what you meant I'm sure! lol
--