Old 27-12-2006, 08:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default ornamental corn plant ? - 1 attachment

In article ,
Garrapata wrote:

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:12:56 -0600, Omelet wrote:

I recognize the plant and bloom. They have one in the hospital dining
room where I work and it bloomed about 3 years ago.

The smell is divine and it scented the entire room!
--

I took care of the interior plants at the local hospital and these
bloomed occasionally, once I had to move one out of a waiting room

Amazing aren't they? :-)

I'm seriously considering trying to get one for the greenhouse.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.