Old 05-01-2007, 03:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default A birthday surprise from the residents of Fairy Holler!

I had a most wonderful surprise from the residents of Fairy Holler on my
birthday today........For the first time ever, I have a Hellebore
blooming in January! It's this beautiful burgundy one, aren't they
BEAUTIFUL????? More than worthy for an old gardening hippie like
meself! LOL

madgardener up on the rainy, spring-like ridge, back in Fairy Holler,
overlooking a misty and cloudy English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee,
zone 7, Sunset zones 36 where the Cornelian Cherry is trying to pop as
well!!

Attached Thumbnails
A birthday surprise from the residents of Fairy Holler!-1-04-2007-009.jpg   A birthday surprise from the residents of Fairy Holler!-1-04-2007-008.jpg