Old 06-01-2007, 12:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default A birthday surprise from the residents of Fairy Holler!

Happy Birthday Maddie. It is lovely. Shall we plant tomatoes? What weird
weather we are having this year. I think we will be mumbling in Feburary,
shovelling our buns off.

--

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well

"WOO HOO what a ride!"

"Joan F (MI)" wrote in message
Indeed beautiful, one of my favorite colors, Happy Birthday. Sure is
strange weather this year, it's 52º here in Michigan today, normal is more
like 30º.