Old 06-01-2007, 03:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default A birthday surprise from the residents of Fairy Holler!

madgardener expounded:

I had a most wonderful surprise from the residents of Fairy Holler on my
birthday today........For the first time ever, I have a Hellebore
blooming in January! It's this beautiful burgundy one, aren't they
BEAUTIFUL????? More than worthy for an old gardening hippie like
meself! LOL

Those are gorgeous, Maddie, and Happy Birthday!

madgardener up on the rainy, spring-like ridge, back in Fairy Holler,
overlooking a misty and cloudy English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee,
zone 7, Sunset zones 36 where the Cornelian Cherry is trying to pop as
well!!

From Ann, on a rainy spring-like Saturday where the temperature has
*dropped* to 60 degrees - but the sun hasn't come out yet!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts