Old 13-01-2007, 05:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Padraig Padraig is offline

Default 1 12 07 Rose

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
You never get Orioles on your hummingbird feeders?

No. I have never seen an Oriole in my life. I possess a book written by 3
authoritative birders about birds in the L.A. region including Ventura,
Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties and according to them we have
3 Orioles in Southern California --- the Hooded, the Bullock's, and the
Scott's. I've never seen any of them either. Heck, come to think of it
I've never seen most of the birds in the book. I'd go there and look at
them if I only knew where they were all hangin' out.

Pat