Old 18-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Orchid Zone

GrlIntrpted wrote:

Orchid Zone was offering it on their wholesale list (their only list,

actually) for a couple of years.

I would like to get some information on the Orchid Zone (Is the owner still
Terry?)
How can I get contact information, I tried doing a web search but came up
empty handed, is there a mailing list? anyway that I can contact them?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Actually I don't have contact information, I do all my business with
them through a friend. However, they will not sell retail, so I don't
know how usefull it will be to contact them. As far as I know, Terry is
still in charge. They ran into some big problems with a cross of
'sanderianum' that they sold thousands of. Of course it turned out to
be Prince Edward of York, still a nice plant but not sanderianum, and
certainly an honest mistake. Many people demanded their money back.
That might be the financial entanglement mentioned. Or maybe there is
something else I don't know about.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit