Old 04-02-2007, 06:53 PM
kevin kevin is offline
Hobby Gardener

Location: Harrow, Middx
Default FIXED: some problems with the latest upgrades..

I have been working all day on installing some upgrades, but I have ran into some problems...

I have turned everything back on, but some things may (will!) not work properly, and it may take a day to two for me to find the fix. In the meantime, you may start to see some new features around here, but I will save that discussion for later

If you get an error when doing something, the error message will be copied in to me, so don't worry about reporting it (for now).

Thanks