Old 25-11-2006, 05:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Niek Hanckmann Niek Hanckmann is offline

Default Maxillaria phoenicanthera

This was written in a hurry...

So I bought the plant AT the Krefeld Show. The vendor is called FLORALIA
and she was THERE.
Any other mistakes point out that I am not a native English writer...

Greets, Niek

Niek Hanckmann schreef:
Oops, I forgot to share this one. I bought this plant a year ago in the
Krefeld show (Germany). Floria from Brazil was their with their famous
plants in plastic bags. Little roots, but healty plants. This is what
grew out of a €8-plant in a year time!

Greets, Niek