Old 08-12-2006, 02:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default C-Barbara-Kirsch-comp

Well Gary, you can toss the center left one over to me. I have an
original of this cross.
By the way Gary, I took a second look, second....., & you have to be
commended on the pristine look of all your plants & good photos too.
What camera do you use? Forgive me if I have asked before.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

V_coerulea wrote:
This is a group picture of some of the first to flower from this
flask. The flowers range from lavender to golden red and 2 - 2 3/4"
across. The lip varies in intensity and the throat from cream to
yellow with very light to very dark markings. Some have wavy petals.
The variety makes it difficult to chose which to keep and which to
toss. Barbara Kirsch is C bowringiana X C aurantiaca. This cross used
the coerulea form of bowringiana. Gary