Old 11-12-2006, 09:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Did my pic of Brsdm Wild Warrior show up?

I think my photos are all OK, but haven't checked closely yet.

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:24:14 -0800, "wendy7" wrote:

Wow! Can see why you have been away!
Did you lose all your pictures? We are so lucky, our neighbour is a retired
computer expert & he enjoys helping us.
He set up a backup to my 2nd drive, he says it's unlikely that both drives
would crash.
He has already loaded & tested the new Vista.

Dave Gillingham