Old 11-12-2006, 04:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Paph. villosum x Fox Valley

*G* Hah! Gary, I am all thumbs & no brainers when it comes to
photography. I really should take some time out for a class or two.
I wonder if there is something easy on the net?

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

V_coerulea wrote:
"wendy7" wrote in message
Paph. villosum x Paph. Fox Valley AM/AOS. Another one from a member
of RGO,
our very own Rob Halgren in 2001
The flash really brought out colours, a little too much.
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Does your camera have a way to digitally decrease the amount of light
while using the flash? I find that a great way to use the flash to
fill in shadows while the digital light control prevents color
over-saturation. I think it's better than, and definately takes less
time than, using Photoshop for flash correction.
Gary