Old 16-12-2006, 02:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Attn:- Ray - Semi Hydro test

Probably the second one. I've had a couple dendrobiums put out a big flush
of keikeis when the main plant was about to croak. Is it just the roots
that are rotten, or are any of the bulbs rotting at the base?

I think I heard once that you can grow the nobile types hydroponically and
still get blooms if you don't fertilize them in the winter.

-danny

"wendy7" wrote in message
Would this Den superbum with all the keiki's be
because this plant requires a dry rest & I tried it in Semi Hydro?
Could it be because the roots rotted out & it's trying to propagate?

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid