Old 17-12-2006, 02:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Dendrobium Unknown species?

Thanks Roy, not sure where to find this one as I got a small kieki from my mentor,
as he did from a friend.
My geographical story goes like this:- A South African professor came to the USA &
he aquired the plant from a friend while visiting Australia. He gave my USA mentor a
keiki, & he in turn a keiki to me an ex S.African.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Roy wrote:
Wendy.

Nice work!! Where did it come from? I would love to get one

Roy
"wendy7" wrote in message
There is a story to this one? (Geographical)
It bloomed last year for me, I posted a pic but did not get anything
close.