Old 18-12-2006, 06:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
AusDigi AusDigi is offline

Default Summer Orchids : Cryptostylis subulata

Thought I'd post some summer orchids, some of which are only just popping
up.

Here is Cryptostylis subulata. I had posted one a couple of weeks ago so I
hope two doesn't hurt.

On this day I saw the pollinating wasp land on a flower but I didn't have my
camera ready and I think me quickly trying to point the camera in its
direction scared it off so I missed out.

--
http://rnr.id.au

Attached Thumbnails
Summer Orchids : Cryptostylis subulata-cryptostylis_subulata_balukwillam061209-4347.jpg