Old 18-12-2006, 07:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Summer Orchids : Cryptostylis subulata

Hi Reiner

Another great set.

Don't worry about posting too many photos of Cryptostylis subulata - I just
love this flower so the more the better!!

Cheers

John

"AusDigi" wrote in message
Thought I'd post some summer orchids, some of which are only just popping
up.

Here is Cryptostylis subulata. I had posted one a couple of weeks ago so I
hope two doesn't hurt.

On this day I saw the pollinating wasp land on a flower but I didn't have
my
camera ready and I think me quickly trying to point the camera in its
direction scared it off so I missed out.

--
http://rnr.id.au