Old 25-12-2006, 02:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default Happy Christmas

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 11:14:23 +1100, "AusDigi" wrote:

For those interested, here is the drought (rainfall) map for my state for
June through November. I live east of the bay in the red "lowest on record"
area. As you can see, most of the state is in "Serious Deficiency" or worse.
That's where Xmas comes along and we had 43mm overnight and this morning,
with a little more to come over the next few days. By contrast, Mt Buller
got virtually nothing.

"AusDigi" wrote in message
Same to you and everyone.

As I mentioned in the other thread, we have a moderate amount of rain here
now, much needed Xmas present.

Be careful how you wish. Before the Blizzard we were on a direst year
theme too. grin Best of luck with the moisture - how ever it
falls. Drought is a horrid beast sucking the life out of everyone and
everything.

May your New year bloom bountifully.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids