Old 31-12-2006, 08:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
P Max P Max is offline

Default Finally, some fringe lillies. Thysanosis juncifolius

However, the plant of the trip was this eucalyptus. Indigenous to Western
Australia. This was growing in the car park of the Great Western Winery.
Blooms are 3 to 4 inches across. Yes I've taken my liberties in posting this
but am sure it will be of interest to some of you.
Peter

--
)
"tennis maynard" wrote in message
P Max wrote:
Thysanosis juncifolius
Two variants of fringe lilies.
Peter

OMG! Those don't even look real!! Magnificent!

Attached Thumbnails
Finally, some fringe lillies. Thysanosis juncifolius-eucalyptus-macrocarpa-2.jpg   Finally, some fringe lillies. Thysanosis juncifolius-eucalyptus-macrocarpa-5.jpg