Old 01-01-2007, 10:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Thelmytria benthamiana 2

One thing I dislike about the Sony DSLR is that you can't add voice notes to
the picture like you can on so many other digital cameras. It's not like
there isn't room for a microphone in a DSLR body. I use that feature all
the time on my older digital camera.
-danny

"Ray B" wrote in message
I agree. Excellent series, Peter.

It's also nice to put a face on a name, John.

A tip I learned a long time ago for "field shooting" (although it's a good
general practice) - keep a pen and small notebook handy. If your camera
numbers the shots, you can cross-reference that with the plant name and
any other notes (like where they were, for example). Even if it doesn't,
you have the sequence. Back in the days of film and the long processing
time, relatively speaking, it was far more important.