Old 04-01-2007, 03:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default Visit to USA - 1. Atlanta Botanic Gardens

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 15:48:11 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Right, Sue! You're in charge......

Diana

It is COLD here - If I am in charge -- I say C H A R G E
there is no time like the present.

We have had temps of 36 & above so our total 30" is now down to fence
height off the front walk. Son and Gbaby were here, he wanted pix of
her in the snow. So he had her dancing on the fence posts.. at 8
months Daddy's can make daughters dance on fence posts... if only for
pix. Not in my camera so I can not share. . yet.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids