Old 04-01-2007, 09:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default How low will a photographer go?

Thanks Dave - more to come.

I note you haven't posted a photo of your beautiful Dendrobium tangerinum
'Kuranda'.

I visited Dave when I was in Brisbane about 4 weeks ago and he had his
magnificent plant of Dendrobium tangerinum in flower. It is a hot growing
tropical Dendrobium from the PNG lowlands.

I liked this one so much that I have one of these photos as my wallpaper on
my PC.

Great flowering Dave and it was great to finally meet you.

Cheers

John

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Great set, thanks John.

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 00:53:10 +1100, "John Varigos"
wrote:

And last one for tonight. Danny Lentz hard at work. Not always easy to
get
that shot especially with the ventilation fans blowing the flowers around.

Will post more tomorrow.

Cheers

John

Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
How low will a photographer go?-dendrobium-tangerinum-kuranda-2.jpg   How low will a photographer go?-dendrobium-tangerinum-kuranda-1.jpg