Old 03-01-2007, 01:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default How low will a photographer go?

And last one for tonight. Danny Lentz hard at work. Not always easy to get
that shot especially with the ventilation fans blowing the flowers around.

Will post more tomorrow.

Cheers

John

Attached Thumbnails
How low will a photographer go?-danny-work.jpg
Old 03-01-2007, 04:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks for sharing John, looking forward to more.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Old 03-01-2007, 08:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Well, I feel as if I took the tour with you, John. And nice to see what
Danny looks like! My mental image was way off on that, LOL!

Thanks for posting these, John.

Diana

Old 03-01-2007, 10:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Good to meet you, Danny! I was thinking how good it would have been if you
were 'looking into the camera'...... I suppose you were!
Thanks John, for the pictorial. Looks like a decent facility at Atlanta!
Peter

--
)
m...

Old 04-01-2007, 09:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks Dave - more to come.

I note you haven't posted a photo of your beautiful Dendrobium tangerinum
'Kuranda'.

I visited Dave when I was in Brisbane about 4 weeks ago and he had his
magnificent plant of Dendrobium tangerinum in flower. It is a hot growing
tropical Dendrobium from the PNG lowlands.

I liked this one so much that I have one of these photos as my wallpaper on
my PC.

Great flowering Dave and it was great to finally meet you.

Cheers

John

wrote:

And last one for tonight. Danny Lentz hard at work. Not always easy to
get
that shot especially with the ventilation fans blowing the flowers around.

Will post more tomorrow.

Cheers

John

Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
How low will a photographer go?-dendrobium-tangerinum-kuranda-2.jpg   How low will a photographer go?-dendrobium-tangerinum-kuranda-1.jpg
Old 04-01-2007, 11:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Wow! I hadn't realized Danny was handicapped.

That right arm doesn't appear to be growing from "exactly" the right place.
Either that, or it's not his arm!

Old 04-01-2007, 08:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous Dend!

Diana

Old 06-01-2007, 02:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I had to go back to see what Ray was talking about. Yeah, if you look at
it the right way, it does look like there is a left arm just lying on
the ground. Then I see the left shoulder dipped down and maybe that arm
could be connected after all.

Steve

"Ray B" wrote in message

Wow! I hadn't realized Danny was handicapped.

That right arm doesn't appear to be growing from "exactly" the right
place. Either that, or it's not his arm!

. com...