Old 04-01-2007, 01:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default How low will a photographer go?

All to do with perspective Ray! But I see what you mean.
John

"Ray B" wrote in message
Wow! I hadn't realized Danny was handicapped.

That right arm doesn't appear to be growing from "exactly" the right
place. Either that, or it's not his arm!

"John Varigos" wrote in message
m...
And last one for tonight. Danny Lentz hard at work. Not always easy to
get that shot especially with the ventilation fans blowing the flowers
around.

Will post more tomorrow.

Cheers

John