Old 04-01-2007, 06:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Eric Hunt[_1_] Eric Hunt[_1_] is offline

Default Tomorrow - Orchid Mania

Everyone,

(I'm in the red shirt)

OrchidMania is actually in the City and County of San Francisco - no suburbs
for us! And because we're in the City, we don't really advertise what's
going on inside. Just a standard precaution in a big city - would rather not
have to worry about an opportunistic break-in.

Can't wait to see what you got photos of!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
I will continue the tour tomorrow with a visit to Orchid Mania, Eric's den
of iniquity.

This is a photo of Orchid Mania located in a most desirable suburb of SF.
(Orchid Mania is the building in the middle!). It belies the beauties to
be found inside ----- and I was not referring to Eric seen here with Dan
Newman at Hanging Gardens, visited later in the day.