Old 04-01-2007, 09:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Tomorrow - Orchid Mania

I will continue the tour tomorrow with a visit to Orchid Mania, Eric's den
of iniquity.

This is a photo of Orchid Mania located in a most desirable suburb of SF.
(Orchid Mania is the building in the middle!). It belies the beauties to be
found inside ----- and I was not referring to Eric seen here with Dan Newman
at Hanging Gardens, visited later in the day.

Cheers

John

Attached Thumbnails
Tomorrow - Orchid Mania-orchid-mania.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Eric Hunt & Dan Newman - Hanging Gardens.jpg (100.9 KB, 59 views)
Old 04-01-2007, 06:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Everyone,

(I'm in the red shirt)

OrchidMania is actually in the City and County of San Francisco - no suburbs
for us! And because we're in the City, we don't really advertise what's
going on inside. Just a standard precaution in a big city - would rather not
have to worry about an opportunistic break-in.

Can't wait to see what you got photos of!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

om...

Old 04-01-2007, 09:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Hah! I guessed red shirt!

Diana

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
news
[...]

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Orchid Mania John Varigos Orchids 4 07-01-2007 07:24 PM
Orchid Mania Eric Hunt Orchids 1 07-01-2007 12:15 AM
Orchid Mania John Varigos Orchid Photos 0 06-01-2007 02:27 PM
when will this madness abate??? and rambling musings of garden mania madgardener Gardening 4 14-08-2003 02:32 PM
Telegraph : Odd ball letter starts maths puzzle mania Tarzan United Kingdom 3 09-02-2003 09:19 AM