Old 26-01-2007, 02:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default How do I fix this 4

Kathy, what you need to do is buy a cooler that is made of Polyurethane. I went
this route, spent a week sanding, paited with a special primer, the bottom was coated
with a thick black water rubber tarlike stuff & . .. ...
still it was eaten through, they don't galvanize like they used to in the old days.

If you want the info on the coolers I can locate for you. They cost about $900 &
made in Australia, (leave it to those blokes). The only metal is the motor, shaft of
the
fan & pump. But mind, the minerals in our water still build up.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

K Barrett wrote:
Here's a view of the metal holdin the batting in place. Sturdy (even
before it was rusted) and not reaaly compliant to bending with pliars
etc for removal..

So what do I do now?

K Barrett