Old 26-01-2007, 04:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default How do I fix this 4

$900! Ack!

The thud you heard was me picking myself up off the floor.

I'm going to try to repair this thing.

The noise you hear from the northern horizon is me cursing a blue streak.

You'll hear how it goes.....

"wendy7" wrote in message
Kathy, what you need to do is buy a cooler that is made of Polyurethane. I
went
this route, spent a week sanding, paited with a special primer, the bottom
was coated
with a thick black water rubber tarlike stuff & . .. ...
still it was eaten through, they don't galvanize like they used to in the
old days.

If you want the info on the coolers I can locate for you. They cost
about $900 &
made in Australia, (leave it to those blokes). The only metal is the
motor, shaft of the
fan & pump. But mind, the minerals in our water still build up.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

K Barrett wrote:
Here's a view of the metal holdin the batting in place. Sturdy (even
before it was rusted) and not reaaly compliant to bending with pliars
etc for removal..

So what do I do now?

K Barrett