Old 26-01-2007, 09:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default How do I fix this 4

I hear you, I hear you! *G* I normally would never spend that much but
I had gone through three of those little then $100 water coolers, in a short period
of time. Did not pay that much at the time, got a deal as I needed two.
I think it is called BreezeAir & is a swamp cooler but they are fantastic
& worth every penny. I notice there is now a Chinese version out but could not
find any price.
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

K Barrett wrote:
$900! Ack!

The thud you heard was me picking myself up off the floor.

I'm going to try to repair this thing.

The noise you hear from the northern horizon is me cursing a blue
streak.
You'll hear how it goes.....

"wendy7" wrote in message
Kathy, what you need to do is buy a cooler that is made of
Polyurethane. I went
this route, spent a week sanding, paited with a special primer, the
bottom was coated
with a thick black water rubber tarlike stuff & . .. ...
still it was eaten through, they don't galvanize like they used to
in the old days.

If you want the info on the coolers I can locate for you. They
cost about $900 &
made in Australia, (leave it to those blokes). The only metal is the
motor, shaft of the
fan & pump. But mind, the minerals in our water still build up.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

K Barrett wrote:
Here's a view of the metal holdin the batting in place. Sturdy
(even before it was rusted) and not reaaly compliant to bending
with pliars etc for removal..

So what do I do now?

K Barrett