Old 04-02-2007, 04:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
P Max P Max is offline

Default Cymbidium Persuasive Miss Black Eyes 1

Where is it cold / which region in the US are you from Sue? (Not asking for
your address). I can well imagine that the northern and central US States
are cold at present. Is Florida spared of the cold? How about Texas and
Southern California?
Peter

--
)
"SuE" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 20:36:24 GMT, "P Max"
wrote:

Your welcome Sue, Diana, Gary and Co.
Sue, you should slip over here for a while. Is set to reach 38C (approx
100F) here today. Heat waves to follow for 6 more weeks. Should thaw out
your toes.
Peter

I would love to slip over there. Wearing 5 layers is getting
tiresome. G But Actually Oz is on my list of * wouldn't it be
loverly*.... and *IF ONLY*.

Maybe someday my ship will come in and I can sail away.