Old 04-02-2007, 11:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Dendrobium Ursula x Neo-Hawaii

Can't claim much credit for this - only bought it a couple of weeks ago.
The tag says Ursula x Neo-Hawaii. Seems to me that makes it 50% lineale, 25%
discolor & 25% phalaenopsis. Given the appearance of the blooms, I'm not sure I
believe the tag. But I love it just the same.
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
Dendrobium Ursula x Neo-Hawaii-den-ursxnh-01.jpg