Old 25-03-2003, 08:32 PM

Default OT - how do you catch geckos?

I just got thru plucking 5 geckos and 18 anoles from Jo Ann's house. brought em home
where they are getting new homes in my DH high school science club members.
they climb onto her brick. I just plucked em off. into a 20 gallon tank with an
itty bitty pond, some fake greenery, a wire cover to keep em in. they get fed
crickets. spritzed with water daily. light on top 12 hours. the are very very cool
pets.
they are smart. can only pluck so many and the rest hide when they hear you coming.
Ingrid

Tony Sanders wrote:
Anyway, I would like to catch a few myself, and see if I can keep them
thriving in a vivarium which I have setup for them - any clues how to
go about this 'expedition'.

I am pretending that this is a 'conservation' exercise.
Tony Sanders
New Zealand/Aotearoa