Old 05-02-2007, 02:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default wendy

Wish I could help you Kathy, my guru computer guy is our neighbour so he
showed me how the tabs work & keeps everything up to date for me.
Wonderful for doing research using Google with multiple webpages to toggle
back & forth.
I can say that it has been quite stable with no problems so far.
I also have FireFox can't really tell the difference?
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

K Barrett wrote:
Wendy, do you like IE7? You're the only person I know who is using it
so that's why I ask you. I have it on my laptop, and can't get used
to the interface - becasue I don't use the laptop for browsing....
[that may have something to do with it...*G*] I guess I don't see
the value to tabbed browsing... but am willing to learn. Anyone else
like it?
K Barrett