Old 05-02-2007, 07:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default AOS Survey

Interesting. I knew this survey was coming, but hadn't checked for it. I
haven't yet filled it out (will do it today), but as I looked it over one
question pulled me up short. (Paraphrasing here) "What are your reasons for
being an AOS member?" They list a bunch, yet the response in my head was,
"What are my reasons, indeed?"

Diana

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
ps.com...
I was just at the AOS site and they are conducting an online survey.
Instead of (well, in addition to) bitching in this group, please check
it out. I wrote so much that I added my name and hone number at the
end.

Pat