Old 06-02-2007, 06:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka Reka is offline

Default wendy

Pat Brennan wrote:
On Feb 4, 4:35 pm, "Gene Schurg"
wrote:
Kathy,

I've been using it for a while and really like it. The tabs are great. I
have about 5 websites that I visit every morning. I opened each of them and
went to tools and set them all as my home pages. Now when I open IE in the
morning all of the sites open at once and I click from tab to tab taking
care of business.

Gene

"K Barrett" wrote in message

. ..

Wendy, do you like IE7? You're the only person I know who is using it so
that's why I ask you. I have it on my laptop, and can't get used to the
interface - becasue I don't use the laptop for browsing.... [that may have
something to do with it...*G*] I guess I don't see the value to tabbed
browsing... but am willing to learn. Anyone else like it?
K Barrett- Hide quoted text -

Dito to what Gene said. I added the Google tool bar at the same time
and am very happy with the added capabilities.

Now see, if you had installed Firefox, you could have been enjoying
these little amenities for a long time already...

Reka :-)