Old 06-02-2007, 07:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default AOS Survey

I typed as long as I wished.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
"SuE" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 14:40:26 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Interesting. I knew this survey was coming, but hadn't checked for it. I
haven't yet filled it out (will do it today), but as I looked it over one
question pulled me up short. (Paraphrasing here) "What are your reasons
for
being an AOS member?" They list a bunch, yet the response in my head was,
"What are my reasons, indeed?"

Diana

The problem with the survey is the inability to answer these top
questions with OTHER and an explanation. Also I don't know how Pat
could have typed much in the tiny box available.
SuE

The little box allows you to type a whole bunch... unless they stopped
that as of yesterday, *G*.