Old 06-02-2007, 09:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Oh Happy day

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:59:42 -0500 in Diana Kulaga wrote:
Brrr. Just hearing about that kind of weather gives me ague. We'll be back
in the mid-70's tomorrow after days of weather in the frigid low 60's.

I can't complain too much... This is really the first really cold day
this winter... I was wandering around in short sleeves Saturday.
(I think highs in the 60s)

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up