Old 08-02-2007, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default My camelia is in flower.

On 2 Feb, 19:23, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:
I saw a Lavatera 'Barnsley'
(mostly reverted) still in flower elsewhere on Monday.

Stewart, so glad I have found you - I knew I had heard the name
somewhere! I'm compiling info on around 100 plants for a portfolio I
am doing for a course. I was looking at different lavatera cultivars
and I found a very interesting page, with your name as copyright on
it. Could I possibly ask you permission to reproduce the series of
images, from 'barnsley to rosea' and quote your name naturally on the
side? It's only for me and my college. Thank you.