Old 10-02-2007, 02:34 PM posted to austin.gardening
Kathleen[_1_] Kathleen[_1_] is offline

Default Squirrels driving me crazy

Cayenne pepper in the birdseed worked for a while.

With hope and heart,
Kathleen

--
He Himself is the fuel our spirits were designed to burn,
or the food our spirits were designed to feed on. There is no other.
"Linda" wrote in message

Any suggestions on how to keep the critters out of my potted plants on
the patio? They destroy the plants while hiding and/or digging up their
treasures and make a huge mess. They can even get into hanging pots.

Did I hear something about using Tabasco Sauce? Sprinkling it around on
the dirt??
All suggestions gratefully considered ;¬)

----