Old 25-03-2003, 11:32 PM
hels

Default ABSOLUTELY OT and Political to Boot!

Are you trying to say you are trying to sell more roses than bush?
"Shiva" schreef in bericht
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.24dea12a1ed80c091839a40974afae29 @1048607888.cotse.net...
Shiva wrote:

JimS. wrote:

Yeah, more international participation!! ..... and just to kick it

off
(he said, *wink*wink*), here's a TOTALLY off-topic and most certainly
inflammatory little video clip.

Jim, thanks for straightening my RealPlayer out via email. What a
hilarious clip! What I find really funny is that the guy looks and sounds
a lot like a BC client of mine. For those of you who might not check it
out due to its inflammatory nature--it is not bad at all. Rather genteel,
even!