Old 25-03-2003, 04:08 PM
Shiva

Default ABSOLUTELY OT and Political to Boot!

Shiva wrote:

JimS. wrote:

Yeah, more international participation!! ..... and just to kick it

off
(he said, *wink*wink*), here's a TOTALLY off-topic and most certainly
inflammatory little video clip.

Jim, thanks for straightening my RealPlayer out via email. What a
hilarious clip! What I find really funny is that the guy looks and sounds
a lot like a BC client of mine. For those of you who might not check it
out due to its inflammatory nature--it is not bad at all. Rather genteel,
even!

Old 25-03-2003, 11:32 PM
hels

Are you trying to say you are trying to sell more roses than bush?
"Shiva" schreef in bericht
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.24dea12a1ed80c091839a40974afae29 @1048607888.cotse.net...

Old 25-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Shiva

hels wrote:

Are you trying to say you are trying to sell more roses than bush?

I'm not talking politics with you, you nasty, bitter, lying Japanese
Beetle (!) of a man, you. Come back when you feel like posting about
roses. The first step will be to get OVER yourself. And then the past.

Good luck with that.

Old 25-03-2003, 11:56 PM
hels

lol

bitin

and

non sense

call me darrrlin

"Shiva" schreef in bericht
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.e4abada49b9c76a5ac6673897919a57f @1048635401.cotse.net...

Old 26-03-2003, 12:08 AM
hels

roflol

roflol means

rolling on the foor laughing

poor shiv

she he it

does notknow how to laugh

Old 26-03-2003, 05:20 AM
JimS.

Shiva wrote:

JimS. wrote:

Yeah, more international participation!! ..... and just to kick it

off
(he said, *wink*wink*), here's a TOTALLY off-topic and most certainly
inflammatory little video clip.

Jim, thanks for straightening my RealPlayer out via email. What a
hilarious clip! What I find really funny is that the guy looks and sounds
a lot like a BC client of mine. For those of you who might not check it
out due to its inflammatory nature--it is not bad at all. Rather genteel,
even!

I didn't say it was *nasty*......just political enough to **** off
Republicans. :Þ
http://www.22minutes.com/realwrapper...apology_256.rm