Old 18-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Snooze

Default green particals in water

"bk" wrote in message
I think that a major design flaw of my pond is that it is only 27" wide.

The
rear wall is a 5' radius with a continuous waterfall ledge. This makes
having plants very difficult, since they would be constantly bombarded by
the waterfall.
I'm begining to wonder if my only way out is a uv filter.

UV Filters are rather pricy to purchase and operate. I'm trying to avoid
having to buy one as well.

If your pond is deep enough, consider placing a milk crate upside down, and
putting the pots on top of that. I had to rest my milk crate on top of a
cinderblock to get it to the proper depth.

Sameer