Old 10-02-2007, 09:56 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Squirrels driving me crazy

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 08:57:41 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

Cayenne is commonly used but I've personally never tried it.

I use 2" mesh chicken wire to keep them from digging,
and rat poison in suet cages to keep them from chewing up my greenhouses
and my siding.

They are horribly destructive.

I used to think they were cute........

Do they eat the poison? If they do and you are intentionally killing
them, how dare you write Om or Peace on anything. That, if it's the
case, is disgusting and should be stopped. I find you vulgar.