Old 10-02-2007, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default What Insect Caused These Bites?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 02:44:36 GMT, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from "TheScullster" contains these
words:
"JennyC" wrote

Sounds like flea bites. Maybe you were near a dog in a public place ?
Jenny
You might have hit the nail on the head there, Jenny.
Snooker club has alsation watch dog!

So what's the remedy then, any ideas?
Please don't suggest I give up my only recreation.

Tea Tree oil.

Wash your hands before scratching.

So, you are in bed, halfway though the night, you have to get up to wash
your hands before scratching, then you get anothe itch half an hour later!

Alan

--

Martin